Monday, August 08, 2011

Should I even bother?

Bookmark and Share
Print
Looks like the "Apocalypse Wave" has begun (right into a Puetz stock market crash window connected to the June 30th solar eclipse).

In terms of the Elliott Wave Principle, this means Primary Wave 3 down in a Grand Supercycle collapse is now unfolding:



While you can chart out the collective insanity and watch it unfold accordingly, the inevitable fact is that you are caught within it.

So what is the use of knowing? Is there a historical solution to man's self-destructive madness?

That's why I gave up.

I don't see God's plan working, so what is the point of even trying anymore?

Seems to me the best bet at this point is to make some money and get out of Dodge before the whole place blows. My guess is that there isn't sufficient time to work a decent escape plan before the chemical SCUDs start landing on Israeli cities, but I've been wrong before. Anyways, what's the use of evacuating when all your loved ones will refuse to leave anyways? Might as well go down with the ship.

What a sick world this is...

2 comments:

Mark 16:16 said...

Brother...are you doing OK? I mean, you are a Christian, right? I have your blog on my Yahoo reader, but the last few posts from you have been few and far between, and when there is one it usually rings of desperation and despair.

We who are in Christ have Him as our blessed hope, that when we see all these things come to pass, we are to look up and lift up our heads for our redemption draws near!

I'm no longer subscribing to your blog, but as a brother I'm exhorting to repent and go back to your first love: He is the Word and without being in the Word you cannot know His will for you.

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God for the pulling down of strongholds, casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing every thought captive to the obedience of Christ, and having a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when our obedience is fulfilled.

2 Corinthians 10:3-5

J Adams said...

Hi there,

If you read my blog more attentively you'd see that my "problem" is that I'm fairly certain I'm the return of Christ. Since I seem utterly incapable of changing HIStory, you bet I'm filled with desperation and despair since I realize where we are headed and no one else seems capable of seeing what I foresee. Quite frankly, I hope and pray I'm completely delusional, but I realize I'm not, which begs the question as to what God expects Christ to do about redeeming mankind. Tis a ridiculously tall order to put exclusively on anyone's shoulders, especially when the individual is left utterly powerless to make a difference.

Related Posts with Thumbnails