Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"King of Kings" Jesus statue struck by lightning, burns to ground...

Bookmark and Share
Print
What does this mean?



I personally don't think it's a coincidence that the seemingly inexplicable stock market 10% "flash crash" occurred right after I was kicked out of my Bible study by my assistant pastor following lunch with him that day.



But I guess that's just par for the course in my seemingly self-centered delusional belief system.

No one believes me....at times not even myself for that matter. I agree that this is all preposterous, but it is what it is. Quite frankly, it seems to me this world is far better off with the myth than the man, and I feel utterly unqualified to be 'King of Kings', but maybe God knows better. Personally, I'm not interested in this nonsense...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails